In many ways most people already works visually by using charts, organizational diagrams, matrix’s but you can take it further and expand the use of it. Why? Because it gives you remarkable results.
Why be visual?
• It engage people by inviting the use of metaphors into our language that enrich our way of communicating and interaction.
• It helps getting a structure into our conversations and initializing co-creation when facilitated the right way
• It leaves a physical picture of the work of the group that the group remember
What can it be used for?
• Making organizational change
• Visual leadership
• Creating identity
• Generating idea’s
• Visual meetings
- Visual leaders – New tools for visioning, Management, & organizational change by David Sibbet. Published by John Wiley & Sons, New Jersey 2013
- Visual teams – Graphic tools for commitment, innovation, & hign performance by David Sibbet. Published by John Wiley & Sons, New Jersey 2011
- Visual meetings – How graphics, sticky notes & idea mapping can transform group productivity by David Sibbet. . Published by John Wiley & Sons, New Jersey 2010
- The graphic facilitator’s guide by Brandy Agerbeck. Published by Loosetooth.com 2012